Important Resident Updates Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Regency Multifamily is committed to the health and well-being of our residents, staff and communities. As the number of coronavirus cases rise, our local government, universities, and public health partners are implementing aggressive measures to slow and contain transmission of COVID-19. Regency continually monitors daily updates with the Centers for Disease Control and our local Public Health Departments.
Prevention is key in protecting yourself and reducing the spread to others. If you have been officially diagnosed with COVID-19, we encourage you to inform the leasing office. We will keep it confidential but will seek the guidance of the local health department in these cases to be sure we are taking every necessary precaution to ensure the safety of all residents.
General recommendations we encourage all staff, vendors, and residents to take:
- – Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- – Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- – Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- – Stay home when sick.
- – Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- – Disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- – Seek assistance from a health professional if you see or experience symptoms that cause concern.
We will continue to follow all recommendations from federal, state, and local health entities. Credible sources providing online references about preventing diseases such as the Coronavirus are:
Center for Disease Control https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
World Health Organization https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019